Saturday 30 May 2015

Double Portion of Prophecies #5

Finally back in London after the meeting in Leicester for the Deliverance, Healing and Anointing service.
Brother/Pastor Sajith prayed for me, with full expectation I was expecting something great from Father.

I was praying previously to God so He should reveal to me my calling, and power me up so that I can start healing people, raising the dead and doing great and mighty works, (even though we all have these gifts).

"Ep 1:16-17 is your prophecy, Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation.
Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation, which means being Enlightened
Eyes of Understanding
Through the Spirit of Wisdom and through the Spirit of Revelation, your eyes of understanding will be enlightened....and you WILL see the hope of your calling!"

When I received this prophecy, I was stunned because I was expecting something greater like to start doing greater things Jesus had done. But later I realized this is a blessed powerful anointing.

Ephesians 1:16-17New King James Version (NKJV)

16 do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,

Now that I have received this Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation, I shall know more about the Father. And the more I know about Him, the more I will know what my calling is, who I am in Christ, doing greater and mighty things in Him.



Second prophecy given to me was after the offering.
Pastor Sajith prophecy through Jesus when I put down my offering:
"God has made you prosper, He has made you prosper, I will have better jobs, I will be in  a high position, through contacts, by contacts is how I will get a new job".


I am glad and blessed for this message!

::date of prophecy: 29/May 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment