Friday 5 June 2015

Meaning of my tongue going numb

Jeremiah 1

Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying:“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;Before you were born I sanctified you;I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”Then said I:“Ah, Lord God!Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.”But the Lord said to me:“Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’For you shall go to all to whom I send you,And whatever I command you, you shall speak.Do not be afraid of their faces,For I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord.Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me:“Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms,To root out and to pull down,To destroy and to throw down,To build and to plant.”


Why does the tip of my tongue go numb or feel dry?
To me I believe this is just Jeremiah 1 being fulfilled in my life.

I remember the first few times I came to my church and when pastor was praying for me, one particular time he prayed for me, I believe it was my 3rd or 4th time as I can't remember roughly.
But pastor said I should write it down and read Jeremiah 1, I should go over that chapter and re-read.

I did as he said, but nothing particularly happened, nothing significant after the days I was reading.

Now randomly the tip of my tongue just goes numb, Jeremiah 1 is the only bible verse I can get to answer this meaning.
Because it means the Lord has put His words in my mouth.

Isaiah 6 may sound almost right, but doesn't come close to Jer 1. Because Isaiah 6, the angel used the coal to cleanse Isaiah's sins.

I actually asked my pastor what this means, but he said God's power can manifest differently, also when I release the power, it would feel like someone drains the energy from you. But I don't think this is the case here.


In fact as I am typing this, my tongue is numb:/
I was actually watching Apocolypto movie just a few minutes ago, when the men painted in blue arrived at the sacrificial temple. I started feeling 2 significant things:
1) my tongue was numb
2) I could feel breeze going through my left middle palm

I had to pause the movie and pray to Father, giving thanks.
After doing that for about 5 mins, I lost appetite to continue watching the movie, so i wanted to type this out.



I fully do not know WHAT this thing or things mean, but I would confirm one thing:
a) if my tongue goes numb, it has to do with me speaking to Father and releasing His words or Promises.
Today when I was walking alone, praying to Father and praising and worshiping. When I almost got to my destination, i noticed the tongue numbness manifesting.


but I do not know what the air breeze through my left palm hand means.





No comments:

Post a Comment