Monday 4 April 2016

Prophecy #20

After sunday Message
06 March2016
After church service
Pastor Antonysil prayed for me


I have called you for many nations, i have called you for many nations, I have called you for many nations.Sit and learn, sit and learn, I have called you for many nations,  I have called you for many nations.Sit and learn. Sit and learn. And give priority to learning, many things are lacking, many things are taking you away from learning. But I make you to sit here to learn, to learn, to Learn, to LEARN. Meditate upon the the Word of God, meditate upon the word of God. Because the calling, the places that I'm going to take you, they're going to challenge you, they're going to challenge you, they're going to challenge you by the Word. LEARN!

That is the main goal in your life right now, learn, learn, learn. When the miracles and wonders happening through your hands, people going to challenge you with the Word of God, challenge you with the Word of God.


Learning the Word of God is important to performing miracles, signs and wonders.
Regarding of what i know of  the Word now, even though I surpass majority of readers and Christians out there. It is still not enough.

When the Lord revealed this to me, I was shocked how LITTLE I knew the bible!

Number 1 priority is learning and meditating on the bible. Not finding a wife, partner/girlfriend as many people keep suggesting who are not speaking from God.



No comments:

Post a Comment