Sunday 5 July 2015

My ministry has started!

God is good, all the time!

My ministry has started from today onward!
Today I met one sister in our church who randomly came, we talked and she has a lot of knowledge about Muslims, she will be a great asset to me!

She introduced me to a strong Hindu believing family whose son cannot walk.
What i have done today....words would be too much on what happened.

God revealed in the past He has arranged someone for me who will help me.
And I believe this sister is the one!

The way everything happened today is INSANE!


Also God revealed to me that I am hesitating too much that is why I don't pray for people and they don't get healed!
Even today I had a dream relating to this.




this is too much....My ministry has started today! My healing Evangelism.
it is best if I can show all with videos...because typing it would be less believable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment